Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kayak, Stand Up Paddle Board - SUP, Canoe

Welcome to Dave's canoe, kayak, and stand up paddle board Guide!


I have created a detailed website and guidebook for paddling the California Coast.

A newer updated version of this guide book has just been published as an eBook - Here is the link - Paddle The California Coast Guide Book - Kayak, Stand Up Paddle Board - SUP, Canoe

Full Free Older Version Book Text - Read Like a Book:
https://sites.google.com/site/dave2kayak/kayak-book

Index For Book:




7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your post? My post is in the very same niche as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks a lot! sup lessons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would need to let me know specifically what you want to quote from my articles, and where you want to place the article.

      Delete
  3. Hello Mr Dave, thanks for the video. New to kayaking, probably will go with a sit inside after watching numerous videos. If I'm prone to seasickness will it be a problem in the bay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending on the bay it probably won't be an issue unless it's quite windy. You could go out for a short period of time to see how you feel.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete